** IMPORTANT UPDATE! **
We are overwhelmed with gratitude that a large number of families want to enjoy Roscoe Village at the Belmont Bunny Hop this weekend! Unfortunately, due to the large response to the event, we anticipate that we may not be able to accommodate all families on Saturday morning. Families that have pre-registered will be able to enjoy the event. However, we may not be able to accommodate families registering on the day of the event. We need to be respectful of the maximum capacity of each business and in their supplies for activities. Again, we will be doing everything we can to try to accommodate families that would like to participate in the event but did not register. If there are any questions, complaints, concerns, please email Melissa Franada at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting the Roscoe Village neighborhood!
** IMPORTANT UPDATE **
Start your Hop at check-in to pick up your event map and Bunny bag, then visit participating businesses for FREE children's activities and pictures with a lot of fun characters, including the Easter Bunny! Get your map stamped at 4 or more Stops to be entered to win prizes from local Roscoe Village businesses! Once your Hop is complete, leave your stamped map at any Stop. Prize winners will be announced Monday, April 15.
Hop Stops include:
* Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce - 3201 N Wolcott *
Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce (check-in location) is hosting Rayito de Sol Spanish Immersion Early Learning Center.
* Universal Wellness Source - 1902 West Belmont Ave*
Universal Wellness Source is hosting Profile by Sanford. Universal Wellness Source will be offering face painting and a coloring contest!
* Wonderland Activities Center - 1927 W Belmont Ave *
Enjoy colorful foam egg sticker decorating and open play in their classroom!
* Twinkling Stars Preschool - 2044 W Belmont Ave *
Guests can decorate foam eggs, color spring-themed coloring sheets, and work on a plastic egg project!
* Wintrust Bank - 3234 N Damen Ave *
Wintrust Bank is hosting Goldfish Swim School - Roscoe Village and Individual and Family Connection - IFC Counseling. Goldfish Swim School will be giving out small fish bath toys and coloring sheets! Guests can also take a picture with Bubbles!
Spring is a time of growth not just for nature but also for kids! IFC Counseling's activity will be combining both! They will be having kids plant their own seeds in mini pot's to take home and watch them grow!
* Unicoi Art Studio - 2059 W Belmont Ave *
* Healing Foundations - 2112 W Belmont Ave *
Healing Foundations is hosting Five Keys Yoga.
* Starbucks - 2159 W Belmont Ave *
* Fonseca Martial Arts - 2331 W Belmont Ave *
Fonseca Martial Arts is hosting BrightSmiles Pediatric Dentistry. Fonseca Martial Arts will be hosting free mini-karate classes and a fun obstacle course for participants!
* Chris Hoskinson - State Farm Agent - 2332 W Belmont Ave *
Take your picture with the Easter Bunny, and with the State Farm Good Neighbear!
Activities and photo opportunities will be announced soon!
Prizes provided by:
* BrightSmiles Pediatric Dentistry
* Community Creations: Roscoe Village montage print
* K Grace Chicago: $100 gift certificate to be used toward services +
* Lakeview Pediatrics: gift basket
* Laura B Folkes, Certified Holistic Health Coach: 60 minute health coaching session. Examples of topics include regaining confidence around food and the body and making sustainable dietary changes.
* Profile by Sanford: a year-long membership, a box of shakes, a Profile bag and a full year of one-on-one health coaching. Their protocols include weight loss, healthy weight maintenance, chronic disease prevention, healthy pregnancy, teen (ages 8-17) and athletic performance.
* Orangetheory Fitness Chicago - Roscoe Village: one free, unlimited month!
* Supercuts: gift basket
This is a FREE event! The link for registration is below. By registering for this event, you consent to providing your information to the Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce, in addition to participating businesses of the event.
+ Requirements to note for the gift certificates provided by K Grace Chicago: The expiration dates notes on the front of each certificate. The application and paperwork must be completed in order to make a request. The client must be accessible via CTA. The gift certificate covers agency fees only; sitters are paid directly by the client using cash, check, or electronic payment.